What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Next, the cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to LivinnX Santiago.
Below we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|_ga||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties||2 years|
|_gid||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties||24 Hours|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||End of session|
|pll_language||Functionality||Polylang is an extension for making multilingual WordPress websites.||Own||1 year|
|__tawkuuid||Analysis||Identifies the user who is logged in to offer online assistance.||Third parties||End of session|
|TawkConnectionTime||Analysis||Identifies the user who is logged in to offer online assistance.||Third parties||End of session|
|trx_addons_is_retina||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third parties||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
|tk_ai||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third parties||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
|sucuri_cloudproxy_uuid_16d859b4c||Functionality||We do not know the origin of the cookie||Third parties||We do not know the origin of the cookie|
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.